blog comments powered by
BP Oil Spill lags Natural Oil Spills by over 800 Years
06/06/10 23:43 Filed in: Derek | WoS
- Oils spills and oil seepage have been natural in the past, therefore BP cannot have caused the disaster in the Gulf of Mexico
- Natural oil seepage exists and is larger in magnitude than the current BP disaster. Hence the current Gulf of Mexico BP disaster cannot have been generated by humans and is insignificant
- People have died naturally in the past, therefore murder can always be excluded today
- Bush fires have been started by lightning in the past, therefore arson can be excluded in every modern case
- Climate has changed naturally in the past, therefore...